• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 13 June 2006 - 08:09 AM

Gates Housing and the Sony 3 chip 900 with lights & all the extras-absolute mint--$2500.

Gates Housing for the Sony PC-7, includes the PC-7 camcorder, 2 ports, lights and tons of extras-1600.00

Brand New.Nocturnal Lights..in water once... SL 50s

Tiffen Diopter Kit-52mm
2 Kenco 52mm #3 closeup diopters

Several NPF-550 batteries, all in good or new condition

LIGHT & MOTION BLUEFIN HOUSING---$3000.00
FOR A SONY VX-2100 OR A VX-2000

New backplate, front, and camera tray to allow the housing to be used
for either the VX-2000 or the VX-2100. Also new eletronic boards in
the housing. Just completed annual maintanance on the housing.

DESCRIPTION NUMBER
Bluefin underwater housing for VX-2100 OR VX-2000 1
Smart Grip Handles ( 1 left & 1 right handle) 2
Bluefin flat port 1
Bluefin macro port 1
Bluefin 80 degree wide-angle port 1
Camera tray 1
Misc o-rings 1
Bluefin Housing manual 1
Light & Motion o-ring grease 1
Alan wrench 1
Light & Motion housing weight plate 1

EXTRA ITEMS INCLUDED
Bluefin color monitor, mount, hood & cable 1
Extra hood for for monitor 1
Extra mount for monitor 1
Light & Motion halogen lights & cables 1
Light & Motion battery pods 2
Charger and two batteries 1
Extra charger for lights 1
Extra batteries for lights 3
Extra light bulbs for lights 2

Email me at : steve-sharksdelight@cox.net or give a call at 619-464-4505
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com B)

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 11 July 2006 - 09:30 AM

The D100 system has been sold. However, I now have a Sony Z1-U for sale with less than 70 hours on it for sale at 3200.00.-Steve B)

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#3 CamDiver

CamDiver

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1103 posts
  • Interests:Filming and documentary production. Beach and surf photography. Family time, isolated beaches and walking the dog.

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:05 PM

Steve,
You still got the Z1 for sale? How much for the NPF970's?

Mark.

The Sharks of the Forgotten Islands

- A Natural History Documentary -

#4 CamDiver

CamDiver

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1103 posts
  • Interests:Filming and documentary production. Beach and surf photography. Family time, isolated beaches and walking the dog.

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:07 PM

Correction - NPF950's - One I take it?

Any accessories such as diopters etc?

Mark.

#5 CamDiver

CamDiver

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1103 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:11 PM

Steve,
If you prefer you can contact me directly photoshop@fishnfins.com

Mark.

#6 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 07:24 AM

Hey Mark,
Didn't know that Sony doesn't make this battery anymore, instead they've replaced it with the smaller 770. The 950 sold for about 170.00 and this one has very little use on it. How does $100.00 sound? Fair?
I also have a few but F730's but they do have some use on them so 40.00 ea on those plus I have a trillion F330s, some never used and some used. Have no idea what they are worth.
The Z1 was pulled off the market by the gal I was selling it for.

Tiffen Diopter Kit-52mm
2 Kenco 52mm #3 closeup diopters I have no idea what to ask for these yet. They've been sitting here for sooooo long, never did use them.

Steve B)

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

#7 CamDiver

CamDiver

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1103 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 01:30 PM

I have to do a lot of shopping in the coming two weeks so IF the Gal still had the camera AND housing available then I would go ahead and get everything, stock up on batteries from you plus bits n pieces. Would she still be interested. Better to get it all in one place at one time. I take it the housing, if available, has the shutter speed, expanded focus and Gain W/B controls on it, those three little controls which are paramount that Gates choose to offer as optional extras....... those clever little monkeys!!

MSN - yapman65@hotmail.com if prefered

Cheers,
Mark.

#8 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 02:22 PM

The housing is being sold by another friend and the description is listed above. I will call her and ask again about the cam.-Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

#9 CamDiver

CamDiver

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1103 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 04:26 PM

No worries Steve. Ask around if both are still available.

Cheers,
Mark.

#10 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:39 AM

Hey, called this morning and apparently she is away for the weekend. Will try again tomorrow. Meanwhile, I know my friend with the Z1/X1 housing is still trying to sell his housing. Did you want to wait until I know about the camcorder?
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

#11 CamDiver

CamDiver

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1103 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 02:09 PM

Steve,
Thanks for trying your contacts. I am interested in both. I would prefer to kill two birds with one stone and go for both or individually if one is no longer available. Let me know if the Z1 is available and we'll take it from there.

Another note. I've been looking around for different accessories and am wondering if you have any good contacts there in California? Basically I'd like to open discussions with you outside of the public arena so if you could contact me or leave your email here I'll get back to you.

Cheers,
mark.

#12 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 08:38 AM

My personal email address for anyone to contact me regarding a trip or equipment or just to say hello is: steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

Steve B)

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

#13 DeanB

DeanB

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3073 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 09:36 AM

Hey Mark,

Thats not fair..I like to know all your secrets and on goings. Don't be a spoil sport.. Keep it public...

Dive safe

Dean(stalker)B
Facebook me ;)
NOW ON SKYPE !!! ... deanb69
www.waterwolf-productions.co.uk

#14 CamDiver

CamDiver

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1103 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:37 PM

Bugger orf, ..........

#15 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 12:26 PM

The Gates housing for the Z1U has now been sold.
The Gates and Sony 900 has also been sold.
Steve B)

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas