• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Walt Stearns

Walt Stearns

Eagle Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Interests:Diving and underwater photography of course with a little rebreathers, cave diving, marine science and natural history thrown in.

Posted 19 June 2006 - 04:42 AM

For Sale: Seacam/Subal Port adaptor

I have an interesting piece of kit.

Back when I was using a Seacam 1D housing for my Canon 1DmkII, had Fred over at Underwater Photo-tech make me (at a cost of $300) a custom Seacam to Subal port adaptor. Feeling the that Seacam’s Supper Dome was plain over-kill for my 17-40 and 24mm lenses where’s, Subal’s FE2 dome port was more than sufficient to my needs. The port adaptor permits the placement of any Subal port to be mounted on a Seacam housing. Because of the difference in bayonet mounts used by the two housing manufactures the adaptor also acts a 15mm port extension ring. Meaning it use a Canon 15mm fisheye (on a Canon 1DmkII) you will get a tiny amount of vignette in the corners. Now that I have sold my Seacam housing, replacing with a Subal housing for my 5D’s, I have no need for the adaptor, which will part with for $100 plus shipping.

Feel free to email me with any questions at wsphotography@bellsouth.net .

Attached Images

• AdapterS.jpg

#2 james

james

The Engineer

• Super Mod
  • 9969 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 05:24 AM

Walt, I'll take it.

Cheers
James
Canon 1DsMkIII - Seacam Housing
Dual Ikelite Strobes
Photo site - www.reefpix.org

#3 Walt Stearns

Walt Stearns

Eagle Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Interests:Diving and underwater photography of course with a little rebreathers, cave diving, marine science and natural history thrown in.

Posted 19 June 2006 - 07:51 AM

Great! Just e-mail me your mailing address and how you want it shipped.