• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 14 July 2006 - 01:46 PM

I know Flip Nicklin won a million dollar case years ago but this is a new one that I thought all would be interested in,-Steve B)

http://www.int.iol.c...13503823C565514
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 CamDiver

CamDiver

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1103 posts
  • Interests:Filming and documentary production. Beach and surf photography. Family time, isolated beaches and walking the dog.

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:17 PM

Lets hope he wins.

Steve, off topic slightly. You wanna contact me at my office email regarding your Z1. I replied on the classified section too so feel free to move this also if deemed out of place.

Mark.
photoshop@fishnfins.com

The Sharks of the Forgotten Islands

- A Natural History Documentary -

#3 CamDiver

CamDiver

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1103 posts
  • Interests:Filming and documentary production. Beach and surf photography. Family time, isolated beaches and walking the dog.

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:22 PM

Well, love him or hate him Chris Fallows should get everything he can from the illegal usage of his imagery. I'm sure in due course the whole case will be laid out and we'll all be able to make our own minds up.

I wish him all the best in his case.
Mark.

The Sharks of the Forgotten Islands

- A Natural History Documentary -