• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 pakman

pakman

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1099 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 11:08 PM

So long as it doesn't affect my supply of Bulgogi, joke away.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

RFLOL... but stay away from the kimchi, that might scare the fish away...

Canon 40D, S&S MDX-40D housing, Inon Z-240's
Sony HC7 & Gates Housing

#22 RebreatherDave

RebreatherDave

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:rebreathers, marine life, mountain biking, flying hang gliders, paragliders and sailplanes.

Posted 07 September 2006 - 01:10 AM

Sounds like you photogs were in quite a matchup against the Koreans. In PG we had about 10 Chinese guys that would smash and bang into all of us, kicking out light arms, stiring up more dust then a hurricane, one guys was underweighted so 1/rd into the dive the poor guy had to be held down....I coughed up one of my 3lb weights from my rebreather weight pouch and handed it off to the diveguide holding him down....the guy grabs onto me wildly and yanks on my computer.....that was the last help he got from me! It was like myself and a Canadian still photographer bloke and myself would calmly go about switching back and forth between us taking shots/footage, then we'd see this great huge cloud of frantic divers descend down upon us in a whirlwind of silt and it was all over at that point....One of the Philipino dive guides got really pissed when a coupel of them decided that a plant plced in a floor based smaller pot was an ashtray and was throwing their cancer stick butts in it.....was nice to see the dive guide take pride in the resort....that really impressed me as he held his well deserved anger and firmly but diplomatically let em have it.

So I don't leave anyone unoffended, the Europeans there did say they thought that a lack of bouyancy control is a uniquely American experience.....lol...

In fairness though, it did make for some lively conversations in between dives and it WAS fun watching them.....

As to all the Koreans you guys were rumbling with.....

I bet.....

Everybody was.....

Kung Fu Fightin!

Those cats are fast as lightnin....

Edited by RebreatherDave, 07 September 2006 - 01:16 AM.

Inspiration Closed Circuit w/Vision electronics
Sony HDR-FX1 3CCD HiDef
Amphibico Phenom
Amphibico dual 35-50 HID's
whatever other toys I can
accumulate b4 I die