No replies to this topic

#1 leya216

leya216

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 06:02 AM

This complete underwater setup (all you need is water!) includes:
1. Digital Rebel 300D & 18-55 zoom lens. The lens is like new. The camera has some dust in the viewfinder that does not effect the picture and two timy dings- 1 near the hotshoe and one on the flash
2. Underwater Housing that allows you to easily access any and all camera options and is crazy durable. It comes with the port for the 18-55 zoom lens too!
3. Ikelite Substrobe DS50 TTL Strobe. It's like new and comes with the cable to attach it to the camera.
I'm looking to seel this for $1,600 OBO. I will also consider exchange for Canon equipment! I use the camera but I hardly got around to diving and I've only used the setup like twice so it's not really worth keeping for me...
If you're interested in buying the housing and the strobe without the camera (say you already own a digital rebel...) let me know and we'll work something out.
Shipping is 35$ I will ship ONLY to the US
If you live in the NY area (i will be in Florida in August so I can deliver it there too...) we can arrange a pickup and you can pay either with cash or a money order and you'll save on shipping and won;t have to worry about things getting lost in the mail.
This is a well kept awesome setup don't passup this oppertunity!
Cheers, Leah
www.homestudio.biz
leya216@hotmail.com