Sony owners manual

Original remote control

Video patch cord

PCMCI/floppy adapter for digital stills

4 batteries, 2 are brand new

Two chargers w/12 volt car adapter and 120v

Sony VCL-1552C 1.5 x Tele photo conversion lens

Sony VCL-0752C x0.7 Wide conversion lens

Camera is in great condtion, shows some wear here and there but other wise looks and works great. I have recorded 3 60 min tapes and approximately 30 dives with this unit in a Top Dawg housing.

Camera was just returned from Mack Camera & Video Service in NJ where it was fully bench tested with no problems found.

I have decided to move up to HD.

This camera carries an outstanding performance record with professionals and home video users. The 3 CCD systems provides great color and low light performance.

Pictures available upon request.
Asking $800.00 for the entire package.
Email choptopt3@hotmail.com
Thanks for looking.

Coldwaterdude

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 10 August 2006 - 08:07 AM

No housing with it?
Steve B)
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#3 Coldwaterdude

Coldwaterdude

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 09:15 PM

I have a Top Dawg II ousing with monitor back and Lights. Are you interested?

#4 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 15 August 2006 - 06:36 AM

Not for myself but I am always being asked to help others find equipment. What are you asking for the entire system.? What kind of lights? Not really familar with Top Dawg...what controls, materials etc-Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.