Giant Squid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1586 posts
  • Interests:World travel
    diving
    photography
    winding Drew up

Posted 07 September 2006 - 11:29 AM

heres a few bits of my recent galapagos trip [googlevideo]7466464795756174093[/googlevideo]

edited by moderator to embed video

Canon 5D MK2 - Sea and Sea housed - 17-40L 100mm - Sigma 15mm FE - twin YS250 pro's and gadgets galore

http://www.euphoticzoneimaging.com

#2 NickJ

NickJ

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:NATURAL HISTORY
    PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO
    SCUBA DIVING
    MOUNTAIN HIKING
    MUSIC
    COMPUTING

Posted 09 September 2006 - 12:48 AM

I think anyone that has dived Darwin Arch can relate to your video Stew. I was there last year and I could trace your dive profile from the ledges etc!

Awesome whale sharks too, you were luckier than our group it seems. We only had a couple swim through and the viz was not that good when they did. Looks like your viz was pretty good and you got a good number through. The remoras on that guys tail were amazing :P

Are you using a red filter? Seemed that a lot of your shots were not balanced, would that be right?

Nice stuff tho!

Sony RX100+Nauticam+Sea&Sea YS-D1; Sony FX1+Light and Motion BlueFin+SunRay Pro, Sony A1, Nikon D80

#3 stewsmith

stewsmith

Giant Squid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1586 posts
  • Interests:World travel
    diving
    photography
    winding Drew up

Posted 09 September 2006 - 10:12 AM

yes i was using a red filter and didnt have time to manual WB. I did have some strobes on for a few dives but the currents were too strong to have a heavy set up.

Canon 5D MK2 - Sea and Sea housed - 17-40L 100mm - Sigma 15mm FE - twin YS250 pro's and gadgets galore

http://www.euphoticzoneimaging.com