• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 24 September 2006 - 08:10 AM

Maybe this isn't the place for it, but it is the place I go to when I come on line here. It would be great to meet in person any number of you here and, if any are going to DEMA this year, perhaps we could all meet at a given place and time and hoist one or two. What say?
Steve B)
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 MikeVeitch

MikeVeitch

1.7kbps Manta Boy

• Senior Moderator
  • 6179 posts
  • Interests:Teaching Underwater Photography

Posted 24 September 2006 - 10:24 PM

hey guys, there is a general WP thread about DEMA here:

http://wetpixel.com/...showtopic=15320

Join us for an Underwater Photography Workshop in Ambon March 2015
Blog and Photo Archive/Portfolio Site www.mikeveitchblog.com
Learn underwater photography in Indonesia or Join me on a trip www.underwatertribe.com