• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jshawn

jshawn

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 08:06 PM

I'm selling an Aquatica 5D housing along with some other stuff.

The housing is matte black, and has seen about 15 dives total this summer, on one trip in July. Never flooded, and no problems. Everything was purchased new, on my behalf by a production company, and I'm obligated to sell it now that the project is finished--that was our agreement.

Dome port with cover, dome shade, extension ring for 16-35/ 17-35. Focus gear for 17-35.

Macro port with port cover. Used on the 50mm macro.

I also have a set of Sea & Sea YS 120 Strobes that I'm selling seperately.

I'll be posting a link with pictures tomorrow, as well as an asking price. Paid about $3800 for everything new. Just got to unload it.

#2 jshawn

jshawn

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 08:11 PM

So here's a link to galleries with pictures of all the items listed.

http://www.shawn.bis...atica/index.htm

The housing has some chips in the paint, and I've tried to show those as clearly as I can. The housing has an undercoat, so there is no exposed metal. As you'll see, some of the chips are around the rim of the opening where the ports mount--so they seem pretty unavoidable.

The macro port has one scratch on the outer surface. It's not a deep scratch, and I've tried to photograph it as best as I can. If you've used these ports before, you know that the small scratches on the outside become "filled" under water, and don't affect the image at all. This port has only been used on about 4 dives.

Asking $3000 or best offer--plus shipping. I'm located in Los Angeles.

I can post answers to any other questions.