I'd like to get US$2,000 for it Steve, but would consider lower.
It's a helluva deal actually as I'm bundling a lot in the package. This cut-and-pasted from the eBay ad:Complete Underwater Digital Video Setup
, all second hand/used but in excellent working order (however note that USVH lamps need new rechargeable battery packs)
This is a bargain bundle - RRP of these items would total around US$7,500 new! (US$4,500 for the USVH package, and US$3,000 for the camera gear)
- Sony DCR TRV950 Video Camera - PAL (European) Standard, with charger, and with AVI out cable
- Camera Bag for TRv950 (not shown)
- USVH Undersea Video miniDV Housing (see http://www.underseavideo.com/H.html
) with 'extended' electronic controls (left and right arms), and hi-resolution LCD monitor. Spare acrylic port and colour correction filters.
- RAYNOX DVR-5000 Super Wide Angle Lens
- 3x Sony NP-FM50 Batteries
- 2x USVH Flourescent Lamps (NOTE: BATTERIES NEED REPLACING) and charger
- USVH and UltraLight Mounting kit for lamps (see photos)
- Underwater Kinetics hard shell travel bag for USVH housing and lamps (Pelican-type case)
- 8x new miniDV tapes (still in wrappers)
NOTE: This housing WILL ALSO HOUSE the new Sony HVR-A1 HDV camcorder. The housing comes with TWO INTERNAL AVI CABLES, one for the TRV950, and one for the HVR-A1 should one want to upgrade to HDV at a later stage. It also has a MANUAL WHITE BALANCE CONTROL for the HVR-A1 video camera (see photos)
As there is a lot in this bundle, and I may throw in another cable or some replacement 'O'rings and accessories etc, I suggest the successful bidder comes round to pick up all the goods at a mutually convenient time from our house in Bukit Timah.
Reason for selling: upgrading to HDV setup and new housing.
I'm happy to answer any questions.