• 380 posts
  • Interests:NATURAL HISTORY
    PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO
    SCUBA DIVING
    MOUNTAIN HIKING
    MUSIC
    COMPUTING

Posted 11 October 2006 - 05:33 PM

Having upgraded to an FX1 and LMI housing, my TRV950 and USVH housing is now up for grabs.

I'd prefer a pickup in Singapore, but may ship internationally if really pushed (hard case and all the gear etc - freight will be pretty expensive)

On eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com....em=180036960653

Edited by NickJ, 11 October 2006 - 05:55 PM.

Sony RX100+Nauticam+Sea&Sea YS-D1; Sony FX1+Light and Motion BlueFin+SunRay Pro, Sony A1, Nikon D80

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 11 October 2006 - 08:05 PM

What are you asking for it?
Steve B)
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#3 NickJ

NickJ

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:NATURAL HISTORY
    PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO
    SCUBA DIVING
    MOUNTAIN HIKING
    MUSIC
    COMPUTING

Posted 12 October 2006 - 04:56 PM

I'd like to get US$2,000 for it Steve, but would consider lower.

It's a helluva deal actually as I'm bundling a lot in the package. This cut-and-pasted from the eBay ad:

Complete Underwater Digital Video Setup, all second hand/used but in excellent working order (however note that USVH lamps need new rechargeable battery packs)

This is a bargain bundle - RRP of these items would total around US$7,500 new! (US$4,500 for the USVH package, and US$3,000 for the camera gear)

Package includes:

- Sony DCR TRV950 Video Camera - PAL (European) Standard, with charger, and with AVI out cable
- Camera Bag for TRv950 (not shown)
- USVH Undersea Video miniDV Housing (see http://www.underseavideo.com/H.html ) with 'extended' electronic controls (left and right arms), and hi-resolution LCD monitor. Spare acrylic port and colour correction filters.
- RAYNOX DVR-5000 Super Wide Angle Lens
- 3x Sony NP-FM50 Batteries
- 2x USVH Flourescent Lamps (NOTE: BATTERIES NEED REPLACING) and charger
- USVH and UltraLight Mounting kit for lamps (see photos)
- Underwater Kinetics hard shell travel bag for USVH housing and lamps (Pelican-type case)
- 8x new miniDV tapes (still in wrappers)

NOTE: This housing WILL ALSO HOUSE the new Sony HVR-A1 HDV camcorder. The housing comes with TWO INTERNAL AVI CABLES, one for the TRV950, and one for the HVR-A1 should one want to upgrade to HDV at a later stage. It also has a MANUAL WHITE BALANCE CONTROL for the HVR-A1 video camera (see photos)

As there is a lot in this bundle, and I may throw in another cable or some replacement 'O'rings and accessories etc, I suggest the successful bidder comes round to pick up all the goods at a mutually convenient time from our house in Bukit Timah.

Reason for selling: upgrading to HDV setup and new housing.

I'm happy to answer any questions.

Attached Images

• 2c_3.jpg

Sony RX100+Nauticam+Sea&Sea YS-D1; Sony FX1+Light and Motion BlueFin+SunRay Pro, Sony A1, Nikon D80