- - - - -

Camera Bottle Pod

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Giles

Giles

International Supermodel

• 2618 posts
  • Interests:water and sun my friend, thats what turns me on.

Posted 24 October 2006 - 02:51 PM

I have no idea when I would use this .. but it looks like such a cool idea .. and something I would maybe try to make myself in a drunken fit of brilliance.

Multi-Purpose Bottle Camera Pod.
There have been other bottle top camera mounting heads introduced in the last several years, but this is the first product in this category where the manufacturer has gotten it right. This multi-purpose unit can be mounted to a soft drink bottle with a diameter of 28.5mm to 30.5mm or to any flat surface of 3/8” or less, such as a car window. It is intended for use with compact or mini digital and photographic cameras and does carry a weight limit of 1lb. The manufacturer does not recommend use with SLR cameras that have extended lenses.

The unit mounts quickly and easily to a bottle top by simply placing it over the bottle lid and tightening the locking knob. It is necessary to use a fluid filled bottle so you will have a weighted base and avoid any toppling of the camera. The same mounting process applies when you are attaching the item onto a flat surface.

It’s fun, convenient, and is the perfect size to throw into your camera bag, purse, briefcase, or suitcase. Perfect for use when you’re on vacation, in your home, in your dorm room, or anywhere when you want to be in the picture. A truly cool item.

Posted Image
The Mutli Purpose Bottle Camera Pod

me on the web >> journal / flickr / portfolio
i use >> my camera, eye & stunning good looks

#2 Poliwog

Poliwog

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Travel, 6 metre Bombard Explorer RIB, Triumph Spitfire 1500, Amateur Radio(VE3WRP)

Posted 24 October 2006 - 04:54 PM

It would be great if it could actually open the bottle too! ;) :P
Paul Walker.
Nikon D2x, D7000, Aquatica D2x, AD7000, SunStrobe 200 x2, Inon Z240 x2, TLC Arms