• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PnL

PnL

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 11:20 PM

I have a used Ocean Images PC Housing which is designed to be used with any of the SONY DCR-PC video cameras. This housing allows the use the camera's LCD monitor so you don't have to guess what you're capturing, and there is no need for an expensive external video monitor. This housing comes with the following standard features:

• Weight - 7 lbs
  • External Dimensions: 8.5" (L) x 7.25" (H) x 12" (W)
  • Buoyancy - slightly negative with included ballast (removable if lights are being used)
  • Internal flip color correction filter (Currently has the UR Pro GR Filter and Flip Assembly - perfect for the green waters of Southern California)
  • Electronic controls on right handle grip
  • RETAIL COST OF HOUSING: $1050.00

The upgrades to this housing are:

• Upgraded to PRO-Menu Control with FULL MENU functions of SONY camcorders with a LANC connection (see picture). RETAIL COST OF PRO-Menu Control Upgrade: $75.00. This upgrade allows access to: Power, Record Start/Stop, Zoom, ALT - focus, camera backlighting, Menu access
  • Wide Angle Lens and Port Assembly (RETAIL COST: $125)
  • UR Pro CY Filter and Flip assembly - Perfect for the Carribean! ((RETAIL COST: $79.00)
  • Spare O-Ring Kit (RETAIL: $20.00)
  • Loc-line connector/adapters for Video Light Arms installed (RETAIL: $75.00)
  • Soft Carry bag for housing with Foam: (RETAIL: $99.00)
  • Quick Release Coil Lanyard with Brass Clip and SS Split Ring (RETAIL: $25.00)

TOTAL COST FOR ALL ITEMS INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE IS: $1528.00

This housing is in 100% working condition and has never leaked or flooded. The reason for my selling this housing is due to my camera (Sony PC120) beginning to fail on me. If you have any of the cameras listed below, you can have a fully loaded housing ready to go. If you want to see some videos taken with this camera and housing, have a look at SDTechDiving.com Videos and also HERE.

Cameras this housing can accomodate: Sony PC-5, 8, 9, 110, 115, 120, 105, 101, 109, 330, 350, 1000 (slight modifications may be required depending on the model - please check with Ocean Images to determine what modification may be needed; Ocean Images can provide that service for a nominal charge). It can also accomodate the Sony TRV17, TRV 22, and TRV33 with some minor modification. Ocean Images can setup the housing for your camera at a nominal charge.

I am asking $750 for the whole package - this is more than 50% off what you would have to pay for a brand new housing with the exact same components and upgrades

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Although this package does NOT come with any lights, the picture below shows what the housing looks like with dual 24W HID lights on the installed light adapter.

Posted Image

Contact me if you have any questions or if you are interested.

Thanks,
Paul H. Kim