Photo
- - - - -

Getting access to DiveFilm podcast on iTunes outside US?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Andy Willson

Andy Willson

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 11:07 PM

Hi
Does anyone know of a way to get hold of the DiveFilm podcasts on iTunes if you are based outside of the US? I would love access to more of these vids which arent all on the DiveFilm site.
iTunes requires credit card address details registered in the US, but as these podcasts are free why should it require credit card info to get access?
Cheers Andy

#2 Alex_Mustard

Alex_Mustard

The Doctor

• Super Mod
  • 8373 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 12:52 AM

I can download them here in the UK. I didn't do anything special just clicked to download them.

Alex

Alexander Mustard - www.amustard.com - www.magic-filters.com
Nikon D4 (Subal housing). Olympus EPL-5 (waiting for housing).

#3 wagsy

wagsy

Blue Whale

• Senior Moderator
  • 3845 posts
  • Interests:Sewing and Knitting......no diving of course :-)

Posted 09 November 2006 - 03:51 AM

Andy
I don't use-like iTunes either.

What you can do is feed Mary's podcast feed http://divefilm.com/...sts/podcast.xml into some podcatching program. Just google them, there are lots to choose now days.
Amphibico Phenom & EVO PRO & Navigator 900
Share Your Underwater Videos www.hdvunderwater.com | www.flykam.com.au | www.reeftorainforest.com.au

#4 Andy Willson

Andy Willson

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 12:10 AM

Andy
I don't use-like iTunes either.

What you can do is feed Mary's podcast feed http://divefilm.com/...sts/podcast.xml into some podcatching program. Just google them, there are lots to choose now days.

Thanks for the tip Wags..will give it a go.
Glad to see you are still into film work and at Ningaloo...still recall a very memorable presentation you gave 9 years ago when I was living/working in Exmouth....Was wondering, does the elephant seal still come to visit your way every winter - have funny/scarry memories of being chased out the water by it on 2 occasions!
Andy

#5 wagsy

wagsy

Blue Whale

• Senior Moderator
  • 3845 posts
  • Interests:Sewing and Knitting......no diving of course :-)

Posted 14 November 2006 - 01:46 AM

Andy sorry but I cannot put the name to a face. 9 years agao....am I still here.....yikes...but I did meet Kelly....

What did you do when you were here. Did you come to one of my Reef Teaches...at the pub or where?

Elephant seal.....have not seem him around lately.
Amphibico Phenom & EVO PRO & Navigator 900
Share Your Underwater Videos www.hdvunderwater.com | www.flykam.com.au | www.reeftorainforest.com.au