Jump to content

- - - - -

Keldan Beam Spreader

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Giles


    International Supermodel

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2618 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cayman Islands
  • Interests:water and sun my friend, thats what turns me on.

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:27 AM

Posted Image

Does anyone know where you can get something like this for regular flash lights .. I have been trying various things to split or spread my flash light I use for my focusing light.

The beam definately does not have to be as instense as it is, and would be a lot easier to use if it was spread out.

I guess I am looking for a focus light that mounts ontop of my housing (I already have one of those) but the focus light should have a beam as wide as my strobe .. so 90+ degrees.

I was thinking about attaching various bits of glass onto the front of it, but they are hard to come by down here.
and the regular flash diffusers don't work well enough. It needs to be a spreader rather than diffuser.

Anyway the Keldan product looked kick ass .. and I wondered if a) anyone knew if it would work on any flashlight, or B) if there is a similar accessory out there to do the same thing with my existing flashlight.


me on the web >> journal / flickr / portfolio
i use >> my camera, eye & stunning good looks