Jump to content

- - - - -

Old stuff under the waves

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fricken


    Sea Wasp

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2003 - 03:17 AM

I recently bought a Canon S-45 with the WP-300 housing going to Thailand for some Rn'R and snorkelling. Needless to say I was awed by the riches of the Simil islands and is contemplating to make UW-photography an hobby of mine. The thing is that I own a Nikon FM2 (a most cherished possession) and I want to use it for UW purposes. My question is if it is at all possible to find housing for this camera these days or if I have to bite the bullet and buy new stuff.

Mats Frick

Stockholm, Sweden

#2 Cybergoldfish


    Sperm Whale

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1954 posts
  • Location:UK */Seychelles/Singapore
  • Interests:Don't include plankton

Posted 10 February 2003 - 03:48 AM


You could try Ikelite about the housing?!

#3 TedJ


    Wolf Eel

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 February 2003 - 03:46 PM

I could have sworn I saw one on eBay within the last few days. Check in Photo & Optics, Underwater.

Ted Janssen

NEX-7, Nauticam,  INON, and ULCS

#4 Fricken


    Sea Wasp

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 02:57 AM

Thanx guys,

I found what I was looking for.

Mats Frick :D