SEAFANZ is New Zealand's premier digital underwater photographic society.
Our aim is to
· Foster and promote interest in our marine environment
· Highlight the fragility of our oceans
· Improve digital underwater photography and diving skills while focussing on fun and safety
· Represent the views of digital underwater photographers and further their aims
· Make available to members, resources which assist in developing their underwater photography skills
· Share information free of vendor bias
· Use the digital medium and the internet as the principal form of remote communication
· Meet with like minded people
· Lastly but by no means least, have fun!
If you're planning a dive & uw photo trip to NZ look us up.
You can find more details about our regular meetings and contact details at http://www.seafanz.net/
No replies to this topic