Posted 03 December 2006 - 09:34 AM

Kit for sale

Subal 16mm dome port in excellent condition with neoprene cover £550

60mm flat port with 105mm extension with hard plastic lens cover £200

Sea and Sea YS30 slave strobe £100

Cable for YS30 subal fit £35

Nikonos SB105 strobe unit and slave strobe attachment £195

SB105 subal fitment cable £50

Subal housing for SB28 flash with SB28 flash unit £275 this will work on TTL with a Fuji S2

Cable for Subal Sb28 housing, for subal Nikon fitment housing £50

Complete set of ultralight flash arms, 2 small 2 medium, 7 “knuckle” joints, 3 ends (subal housing fitment) with one sea and sea YS strobe fitment £325. they need new rubbers but are otherwise fine £300

Nexus wet lens for subal 60mm flat port £40

Pelican 1600 hard travel case with a lowepro omni trecker which fits inside £200

Nikon 16mm F2.8 fish eye lens in superb condition with subal focus ring gear £300

Nikon 24mm F2.8 wide angle lens in top condition £75

Nikon 105 micro F2.8 (macro) lens in top condition with subal focus gear and auto/manual focusing switch gear £350

Nikon 25-50 mm “short zoom” F3.3-4.5 with Hoya +4 filter . (can be used behind dome port) with Subal focus gears and zoom gear £100

Almost all of the above was bought from Steve at Ocean Optics. I used to dive a fair bit, been on several of Mark Websters photo trips to the red sea, but circumstances have changed and I just don’t get the time to dive anymore, so selling off all my kit.

I live in Halifax, west yorks, England so don’t mind meeting up locally-ish, should anyone want any of the above kit. i can send digital pics of the items for sale, just ask :(

if you need it sending, i can accept payment by paypal and post worldwide, or i can drop off any of the kit to Ocean Optics in London, should you want to collect from there and they can verify its condition and working ability

my email address is ericchittyATyahoo.co.uk substitute the AT for the @ symbal when emailing or send me a PM

Edited by littleblue, 04 December 2006 - 01:21 AM.

#2 littleblue

littleblue

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 04:30 AM

16, 24 and 105 lenses now sold

still got the short zoom 24-50 with the subal gears, plus the rest of the kit still for sale :wacko: