• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Drew

Drew

The Controller

• Video Expert
  • 10641 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:50 AM

Daniel Rudd of Stock20.com has kindly offered $7 credit (the cost of a royalty free song) for Wetpixel members who read the Wetpixel report on DVexpo West and following the special link to the Stock20. The link is embedded in the report and can only be accessed there. You will have to sign in at Stock20 as if you are making a purchase. If you are a new customer, you get a total of $14 credit.
Stock20.com is royalty free music website which sells each track individually vs access to a library online or on a DVD. This way, new songs are constantly added and available for purchase.
The report is here

Drew
"Journalism is what someone else does not want printed, everything else is public relations."

"I was born not knowing, and have only had a little time to change that here and there.

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 04 December 2006 - 05:00 PM

The Stock 20 music is good stuff but don't go looking for 'World Music'. Here is a review I wrote for the www.kenstone.net Mac editing site... Steve's Review
Steve B)

edited by mod to add hotlink

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#3 Nick Hope

Nick Hope

Sperm Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1979 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:25 PM

Was determined to get some guitar this time but ended up with yet more synthy ambient. Great couple of tracks though and 2 for free. What a bargain! Thanks for fixing this up guys.

#4 wagsy

wagsy

Blue Whale

• Senior Moderator
  • 3845 posts
  • Interests:Sewing and Knitting......no diving of course :-)

Posted 05 December 2006 - 01:47 AM

Hey Drew
Cool link there.
Needed a few tracks for our new DVD. :wacko:
Amphibico Phenom & EVO PRO & Navigator 900
Share Your Underwater Videos www.hdvunderwater.com | www.flykam.com.au | www.reeftorainforest.com.au

#5 skawdiver

skawdiver

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:16 AM

You will have to sign in at Stock20 as if you are making a purchase. If you are a new customer, you get a total of $14 credit.

I did only get $7 credit :wacko:
Hans Christian Andersen - www.skawdiver.com • Underwater film production in Scandinavia
Sony PD-170 + Amphibico Housing + Amphibico monitor + Kowalski 1250D Speed lights
Sony TRV 310E + Ikelite Housing + Kowalski 1250D Speed lights + Ultralights arms system

#6 Drew

Drew

The Controller

• Video Expert
  • 10641 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:27 AM

Skaw, it should send you a 2nd cert for $7 in your email.
Otherwise, write Stock20 to find out what happened.

Drew
"Journalism is what someone else does not want printed, everything else is public relations."

"I was born not knowing, and have only had a little time to change that here and there.

#7 Nick Hope

Nick Hope

Sperm Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1979 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 09:25 AM

They list one as a credit and one as a discount in your account on there so at first it looks like you're only getting $7. It all worked for me by using the link from the show review and then the link in the email they sent. Two tracks for free.

#8 skawdiver

skawdiver

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 12:27 AM

Yep - it worked for me too :wacko:

Thanks guys
Hans Christian Andersen - www.skawdiver.com • Underwater film production in Scandinavia
Sony PD-170 + Amphibico Housing + Amphibico monitor + Kowalski 1250D Speed lights
Sony TRV 310E + Ikelite Housing + Kowalski 1250D Speed lights + Ultralights arms system

#9 wagsy

wagsy

Blue Whale

• Senior Moderator
  • 3845 posts
  • Interests:Sewing and Knitting......no diving of course :-)

Posted 11 December 2006 - 05:19 AM

I just grabbed 5 tracks and got two for free :blink: $21 bucks...

Good site and idea but they just need to get more tracks I recon..but it's a start and easy as...wav files straight into my timeline. ;)

Wish them best of luck.
Amphibico Phenom & EVO PRO & Navigator 900
Share Your Underwater Videos www.hdvunderwater.com | www.flykam.com.au | www.reeftorainforest.com.au

#10 Scuba_SI

Scuba_SI

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1062 posts
  • Interests:Owner / Manager / Handyman at NAD-Lembeh.

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:53 AM

Bump!

Nauticam Rossa / 5Dmk3 / A7r / EM-1 / S110

http://vimeo.com/lembehmuckdiver

www.nad-lembeh.com: 2:1 diveguide ratio for June / July 2014!!

#11 Drew

Drew

The Controller

• Video Expert
  • 10641 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:34 PM

This deal being 1.5 years old is not longer valid. I believe they still give the $7 credit.
I'm closing this thread.

Drew