• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rudy42

rudy42

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:59 AM

I have two items for sale on the grounds that my new passion is freediving and lighting systems now just get in the way:

1) Light & Motion Sunray-S 21 Watt HID lighting system. This is the new style of lighthead with the power cable hard wired to the lighthead to prevent excessive corrosion. It comes with everything that L&M gives you plus a few extras. The following is the list:

- two 21 HID lightheads
- two Sunray-S pods
-three 10.8 V NiMH batts (the extra batt is always nice to have when you are working in remote areas)
-two turbo charges (extra turbo charger is nice because you can charge two batts at the same time)
-lockline flex arms
-L&M spring loaded "quickie" mounting base pieces.
-mounting hardware

This system is roughly a 1.5 years old and in very good condition. Paid $3500+ for it...looking to sell it for $2200. Email me for pics/questions - stinkdome@yahoo.com

2) Light & Motion Spare Sundray-S pods/Batts/charger - I always carried back up equipment due to the unfortunate scenario when pods flood or a batt dies. This back up package consists of the following:
-2 Sunray-S pods
-2 10.8 V NiMH batts
-1 turbo charger

This backup equipment is also about 1.5 years old. Just called L&M for a price check and, brand new, pods are $550 a piece, batts are almost $200 a piece, and the charger is roughly $150. Therefore, looking to sell all this for $750.

Email me for pics/questions - stinkdome@yahoo.com. I'm a motivated seller since Christmas season is here. Cheers.