Wanted: Housing for Fuji S2 pro

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mattpix

mattpix

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:My interest are basically anything involving water or photography. I like to surf and dive as frequently as possible and I love to travel.

Posted 06 January 2007 - 03:55 AM

Wanted to buy, an underwater housing for a Fuji S2 Pro camera. Preferably an ikelite housing but other brands considered. Also i would like to buy either an ikelite DS50 or DS125 substrobe. Cheers.

#2 divadiver

divadiver

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 01:48 PM

Hi-

I would sell you the Seas&sea housing. It is in great condition, i switched to HD video.

Divadiver :)

Wanted to buy, an underwater housing for a Fuji S2 Pro camera. Preferably an ikelite housing but other brands considered. Also i would like to buy either an ikelite DS50 or DS125 substrobe. Cheers.

#3 richorn

richorn

Manta Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 04:44 PM

I have an Aquatica S2 setup for sale. Housing, Flat port, extensions, and gears for the 60mm and 105mm, with the extra extension for a 2X T/C; Dome port, extensions and gears for the 12-24mm.

I also have the S2 body for sale with a variety of lenses, (2) Inon Z220 strobes and arms, etc.etc.

Drop me an email if you are interested.

richorn at negative-altitude dot com I will respond with a phone number!
Richard

#4 mattpix

mattpix

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:My interest are basically anything involving water or photography. I like to surf and dive as frequently as possible and I love to travel.

Posted 31 January 2007 - 09:06 AM

Hi,

how much do you want for the sea&sea housing? i might be interested. do you know if it compatible with ikelite strobes? also do you have any lense ports for it?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi-

I would sell you the Seas&sea housing. It is in great condition, i switched to HD video.

Divadiver :)

#5 divadiver

divadiver

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 05:03 PM

Hi-

I could part with the housing for $1500. I do have a couple of ports, did you have one in mind that you might want?

Hi,

how much do you want for the sea&sea housing? i might be interested. do you know if it compatible with ikelite strobes? also do you have any lense ports for it?

Thanks,

Matt

#6 aprest

aprest

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:59 AM

I don't know if you are still looking but I have a Sea & Sea S2 Pro housing with the macro port and wide angle port.