• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Otara

Otara

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 03:00 AM

Prefer ikelite but will consider others.

Will consider other parts, ie ports, lenses etc, but housing alone is fine. Currently intending to get 17-70 sigma and ports to match, and another strobe to use, with my D2000 as a slave.

Sorry for low post count, mostly post on Digital Diver and Diveoz.

Otara

Edited by Otara, 20 January 2007 - 03:01 AM.

#2 Aqua Aidan

Aqua Aidan

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 11:09 AM

Hi

Are you still looking for a Ikelite housing I have just bought a 30d as a spare body but I think I will upgrade to a subal housing for it and sell my ikelite housing and keep the 350 as a spare.

I bought the housing in cameras underwater at the london dive show last year so it is nearly 1 year old it is in perfect condition as I store and transport it in a peli case. I have done about 50 dives with it.

If you are interested and want more details give me a shout.

Bye
Aidan
aidanosullivan@hotmail.com

#3 Otara

Otara

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:58 PM

Hi

Are you still looking for a Ikelite housing I have just bought a 30d as a spare body but I think I will upgrade to a subal housing for it and sell my ikelite housing and keep the 350 as a spare.

I bought the housing in cameras underwater at the london dive show last year so it is nearly 1 year old it is in perfect condition as I store and transport it in a peli case. I have done about 50 dives with it.

If you are interested and want more details give me a shout.

Bye
Aidan
aidanosullivan@hotmail.com

Aidan as tends to be the way with these things, I got to read this the day after I got my new housing! Its a cruel world, etc etc.

Otara

#4 AUTiger

AUTiger

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Scuba diving, photography, snow skiing, home theater equipment

Posted 01 February 2007 - 06:31 PM

One of the members in my local dive club might be interested. What are you asking for the Ike housing?

David

Aidan as tends to be the way with these things, I got to read this the day after I got my new housing! Its a cruel world, etc etc.

Otara

#5 Aqua Aidan

Aqua Aidan

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 01:56 AM

One of the members in my local dive club might be interested. What are you asking for the Ike housing?

David

Hi

Well I paid 1150 pounds 1 yr ago but I see they are selling it at 950 now on their website. So if I got 500 I think it would be a fair price. I got onto cameras underwater about doing a trade in they dont like offering trade ins but said 50% for a year old housing is what they would give if I get a new housing off them but im thinking of moving up to Subal for my 30d.

Aidan