2 replies to this topic

#1 Dupsbear

Dupsbear

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 01:35 PM

I have a Nexus D100 housing, original box, tools, extra o-ring, manual, diopter for eyepiece and mode control insert for sale. The housing has never leaked and is in great shape. The control shafts were all cleaned and regreased then taken on 1 short trip, where they worked flawlessly.

This sale is a great chance for someone to get a Professional digital housing for very little money.
The front housing port and camera are not included in the sale price, but after the housing sells, there will be a D100 camera body offered for sale as well.

The housing new now costs $2400 US. This housing is for sale for only $1300, in addition I will pay standard shipping within the continental US.

My ebay name is bear711 and I have 188 feedbacks that are all 100% positive.

For more information or additional pictures of the housing, please email me at:
barryag at creativeillusionsphoto dot com.

Attached Images

• d100all.jpg

#2 Dupsbear

Dupsbear

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:14 PM

I have a Nexus D100 housing, original box, tools, extra o-ring, manual, diopter for eyepiece and mode control insert for sale. The housing has never leaked and is in great shape. The control shafts were all cleaned and regreased then taken on 1 short trip, where they worked flawlessly.

This sale is a great chance for someone to get a Professional digital housing for very little money.
The front housing port and camera are not included in the sale price, but after the housing sells, there will be a D100 camera body offered for sale as well.

The housing new now costs $2400 US. This housing is for sale for only $1300, in addition I will pay standard shipping within the continental US.

My ebay name is bear711 and I have 188 feedbacks that are all 100% positive.

For more information or additional pictures of the housing, please email me at:
barryag at creativeillusionsphoto dot com.

I am going to really sweeten this deal.
Add to the above, for the same $1300, a D100 camera body in mint shape.

This camera and housing was used for taking many of the Dive Training magazine covers as well as many of the pictures you have seen for the last couple of years. It is a great combination and works very well.

Thanks, Barry

#3 Dupsbear

Dupsbear

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:13 PM

The housing is sold and thanks for the nice contacts.

I still have 2 D100 bodies for sale, both mint, that need a good home. Sensors are clean. If someone wants both camera bodies, I will include an extra battery.

Bodies come with original boxes, manuals, chargers, etc.

Thanks,
Barry