• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 blues

blues

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 01:52 PM

Got one gathering dust somewhere? Yes, some of us are still shooting film!

Send me a PM and let me know what you have and what you need to get for it. N90 considered, especially if you have a body you can sell cheaply enough. Preference given to housing with ports, especially wide angle port.

#2 pursuit9986

pursuit9986

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:29 AM

Send me a PM and let me know what you have and what you need to get for it. N90 considered, especially if you have a body you can sell cheaply enough. Preference given to housing with ports, especially wide angle port.

I have an Aquatica housing, wide angle port, flat port, gear sets, 2-Nikon N8008s, 14 mm Sigma, 60mm micro, 90mm macro, spare O-rings, port and body caps, port shades, etc. (photos available) All in excellent condition. Let me know what you're interested in.

Bob

#3 mgrovermd

mgrovermd

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:35 AM

I, too, have a housing with ports gathering dust.
Subal N90 housing, 2 Nikon N90s bodies, wide angle dome for up to 18mm lens, 60mm port, extension for 105 port, Nikkor 18mm lens, Nikkor 105 lens, Nikkor 60mm lens, gear sets, o-rings etc. All in excellent condition. Let me know if you're interested.
Michael

#4 ScottS101

ScottS101

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:03 PM

If you have not found one, I have two aquatica housings and an Ikelite housing for N8008/N8008s. Send me an e-mail if interested.

scott.sansenbach@verizon.net

#5 Mary Malloy

Mary Malloy

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Any species I haven't seen and big stuff.

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:27 AM

I have a Nexus housing (one lady owner) for the 8008. No ports though as I am still using them.
Housing AU$350 plus freight from Melbourne, Australia. Photos available.

Cheers
Mary
Nikon D700 in Nexus D200/Sam Chae conversion kit
Lenses: 8
Strobes: 5
Ideas: 0

www.marymalloy.com.au