• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dmanfish

Dmanfish

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 02:13 PM

Since DEMA I had ordered a Subal ND20. It came in after new years. I had since purchased a slightly used Subal for my Nikon D2x complete with redundant ports like the ones I ordered from Ryan Canon @ Reef Photo. I now have 2 Subal housings for different systems. I am not carrying both systems when I travel so the new Subal system for the D200 is for sale. It can be shipped ASAP. It is as follows: Subal ND20 housing with $950 optical magnifier included. There are [2] Nikon bulkheads, 60mm AF macro port with cap, new gearless AF/MF 105mm port and the $1150 ground glass port with cover. This is all new and has only been tested for the sake of testing on a local trip. I have 2 dsx bodies now so I am keeping that system. I also have 2 YS90 Sea & Sea strobes w/ ULCS hardware. Since I have redundance I can sell a turn key system. I am going to ask close to new prices since there is a waiting list for these systems. Everything is still in boxes. But email Dmanfish@comcast.net or call 804-405 Dive to see equipment or to inquire. Thanks.