• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 twogounder

twogounder

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:06 AM

Have a "used once" D200 with 12-24, 60, and 105 lenses, Seacam housing with flatport and wideport, S180 viewfinder, moisture alarm, csm switch, focus rings. Inon Z240 new strobe, used SB 105 strobe, sync cords, ultralight arms and connectors to make complete dive-ready u/w camera system. Moving sale. Reply here for particulars and price. Would like to sell everything as a package.

#2 custom

custom

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:U/W photography(of course),boating,golf

Posted 05 March 2007 - 05:58 PM

Have a "used once" D200 with 12-24, 60, and 105 lenses, Seacam housing with flatport and wideport, S180 viewfinder, moisture alarm, csm switch, focus rings. Inon Z240 new strobe, used SB 105 strobe, sync cords, ultralight arms and connectors to make complete dive-ready u/w camera system. Moving sale. Reply here for particulars and price. Would like to sell everything as a package.

What is package price?

You may find it a bit more of a hassle to sell individual items, but someone will need to want exactly everything your selling if you sell as a package only. I may be interested in D200 camera and possibly viewfinder, maybe 12-24 lens. If you would be interested in giving me specs. and prices of those items I may be interested as well. Thank you,Wayne

#3 BotSO

BotSO

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 07:48 AM

I'm interested in the whole shebang. You can reach me here or email me at basim(at)mac(d0t)c0m. That would be @ mac . com without any spaces. Or, you can send me a private message here and I'll respond tomorrow.

Thanks,

Basim

#4 twogounder

twogounder

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 07:49 AM

What is package price?

You may find it a bit more of a hassle to sell individual items, but someone will need to want exactly everything your selling if you sell as a package only. I may be interested in D200 camera and possibly viewfinder, maybe 12-24 lens. If you would be interested in giving me specs. and prices of those items I may be interested as well. Thank you,Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Since the housings are on backorder for 6-8 months, someone who wants a ready-to-go package is who we are looking for, and I've had several inquiries. The total package price is $12,200 including camera, 3 lenses, housing and accessories, 2 strobes, ultralight arms, and battery charger and rechargeable AA batteries. We would sell the parts and pieces separately after a week or so if no one buys all of it. The camera body only is $1,575 and the 12-24 lens is $830. I won't break out the viewfinder, it goes with the housing as a package.

Thanks, twogounder

#5 FLAFROG

FLAFROG

Moray Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 04:12 AM

Hi Wayne,

Since the housings are on backorder for 6-8 months, someone who wants a ready-to-go package is who we are looking for, and I've had several inquiries. The total package price is $12,200 including camera, 3 lenses, housing and accessories, 2 strobes, ultralight arms, and battery charger and rechargeable AA batteries. We would sell the parts and pieces separately after a week or so if no one buys all of it. The camera body only is $1,575 and the 12-24 lens is $830. I won't break out the viewfinder, it goes with the housing as a package.

Thanks, twogounder

Item is sold