3 replies to this topic

#1 PeterRowlands

PeterRowlands

Triggerfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:14 AM

Does anyone know of an Amphibico housing for sale for the Sony A1 video camera. It's the Dive Buddy Pro housing code A1001P
Fingers crossed!
Peter Rowlands
Peter Rowlands UwP Mag - Magic Filters - Magic Charters
Sony A1 camcorder in a Seatools housing & Nauticam Panasonic GH2 with 8mm fisheye

#2 johnny boy

johnny boy

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Photography, U/W video,

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:08 AM

Afraid not Peter, but why not splash out and ring Andrew Schaale at Extreme Facilities!

#3 PeterRowlands

PeterRowlands

Triggerfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 10:16 PM

Hi Johnny
I bought mine from him a month ago and wanted to buy another one for a cameraman I will be working with but he told me Amphibico have discontinued the housing but are now making another version with no controls on the left handle but there is an LCD montior in the back. We would like the same housing as mine for compatibility/interchangeability.
Fingers crossed I can find one.
Best wishes
Peter
Peter Rowlands UwP Mag - Magic Filters - Magic Charters
Sony A1 camcorder in a Seatools housing & Nauticam Panasonic GH2 with 8mm fisheye

#4 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 17 March 2007 - 05:19 PM

I have a Gates housing for the A1-U, new, if you're interested.
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.