• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Scuba_SI

Scuba_SI

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1059 posts
  • Interests:Owner / Manager / Handyman at NAD-Lembeh.

Posted 29 March 2007 - 01:39 PM

Hi Folks,

I have a Nexus D70 (will take the 's' model) Underwater Housing for Sale. This housing has served me very well, and if i could get away with more baggage on aeroplanes i'd keep it!

Posted Image

The housing is used but is still in very good condition. New MSRP= 1600 Price 800

Posted Image

Additional to this i also have the manual 105mm macro port and gears. This retails for £690 new, i would like 350

I have all the original manuals, boxes, tools, parts etc for the housing, and i think for the ports too, port includes gears.

If you require a dome port for Wide-angle that is also available if the others are bought as a package. (FP-170 and Shade £400) But as i still use this it's not for sale unless as a package!

I also have a D70 body should you want it, price will be whatever the going rate on eBay at time of sale. In fact, why not... Buy the lot and the body is free! ;) :(

Simon

EDIT... Forgot to say, im 99% sure this'll take the D80 with minor adjustments, will update on that shortly.

Nauticam Rossa / 5Dmk3 / A7r / EM-1 / S110

http://vimeo.com/lembehmuckdiver

www.nad-lembeh.com: 2:1 diveguide ratio for June / July 2014!!

#2 Scuba_SI

Scuba_SI

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1059 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:17 AM

105mm macro port sold!

Housing still available.

#3 CADiver

CADiver

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:潛水, 吃喝玩樂 !

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:49 AM

I use to have both the Nikon 70S and D80. The 2 cameras are very different in terms of size, button lay out configuration. I once thought of 'minor' adjustment too will take the 80 from a 70 housing, very wrong in my case, the viewfinder, LCD, buttons are not in the same position, even I can stuck a 80 body into a 70s housing, everything are offset & it doesn't work.

EDIT... Forgot to say, im 99% sure this'll take the D80 with minor adjustments, will update on that shortly.

Dominic
Flickr: CADiver
Blog:
Nikon D90, Tokina 10-17, Nikkor 60, 105VR, Nexus, Inon Z240 IV, Hartenberger Nano, FixLED 1000DX.

#4 Scuba_SI

Scuba_SI

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1059 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:00 AM

I use to have both the Nikon 70S and D80. The 2 cameras are very different in terms of size, button lay out configuration. I once thought of 'minor' adjustment too will take the 80 from a 70 housing, very wrong in my case, the viewfinder, LCD, buttons are not in the same position, even I can stuck a 80 body into a 70s housing, everything are offset & it doesn't work.

Hence Nexus have made a new backplate available, and an adjustment kit. Just waiting on the pricing.