3 replies to this topic

#1 londonsean69

londonsean69

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Photography, Building a kit car, Pub

Posted 09 April 2007 - 07:01 AM

Well, i found the forum on a slow day at work and have joined up, so, a little about myself.

26 year old Brit, living and working in Lanzarote, in the Canary Islands.
I am fortunate enough to work full time as a PADI instructor, so spend plenty of time underwater, although not with my camera soo often :guiness:

I have only had my little oly (C-5000) for about 6 months, and have just got a UN WA and Epoque Macro lens for it, although not had a chance to try them out yet. I have also just bought an Epoque DS-150 strobe, which I will make a flexible (loc-line) arm for. They will be here start of May (delivery by friend).

I am still learning about the art of UW photography, but I really enjoy it, and have been spurred on by some nice early pictures (with a little PS magic :D )

Looking forward to reading some of the posts, as well as offering a little bit of my knowledge as well (hopefully)
I may even enter into the competitions

Cheeers

Sean
Toys - D90, Tokina 10-17, 60 macro, 105 macro, Ike housing, 2xYS110

#2 DeanB

DeanB

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3073 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 08:19 AM

Hi Sean,

Welcome to the turmoil of wetpixel...

I was in Lanz last year.. I dived with Mick and Ingrid at 'The dive shop'..I think that was 'Puerto del Carman' or Tiguese..Or something like that, excuse my spellings..Anyway welcome aboard and good luck with the snaps...

Dive safe

DeanB
Facebook me ;)
NOW ON SKYPE !!! ... deanb69
www.waterwolf-productions.co.uk

#3 londonsean69

londonsean69

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Photography, Building a kit car, Pub

Posted 14 April 2007 - 06:59 AM

I was in Lanz last year.. I dived with Mick and Ingrid at 'The dive shop'..I think that was 'Puerto del Carman' or Tiguese..

Hi Dean

'The Dive Shop' is in Matagorda, at the quiet end of PDC. Ingrid is now working at Safariu diving on the beach at Playa Chica.

I actually work in the old town of PDC, but everyone in diving here knows pretty much everyone else

Cheers

Sean
Toys - D90, Tokina 10-17, 60 macro, 105 macro, Ike housing, 2xYS110

#4 DeanB

DeanB

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3073 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 09:26 AM

Are they still together...???

i've known them a little while from when they both worked for Dive deep blue in Malta.. Ingrids a lovely person...

Hope you get all the info you require on this forum..We are not really a bad bunch of fools...

Dive safe

DeanB
Facebook me ;)
NOW ON SKYPE !!! ... deanb69
www.waterwolf-productions.co.uk