• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 10:38 AM

SOLD !
Jean Bruneau / Aquatica Technical Advisor

www.vizart.ca

www.aquatica.ca

Aquatica Pro Digital housings for D-300s, AF 10-20mm, AF 10-17mm, AF 14MM, AF 17-35mm, af 17-70mm, AF 20MM, AF 60MM, AF 105MM, 2x Ikelite Ds 160, and TLC arms exclusively

#2 rbaems

rbaems

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 07:38 PM

I have a Fuji S2 body for sale with an extra battery holder. asking 450.00 USD, it as a minor scuff mark on the lower LCD part and is otherwise in very good condition.

Hi
Just flodded my S2 pro on an extended trip to Fiji/Australia/PNG. I can get the housing serviced in Austraila so really need to replace the camera.

Any chance you could ship to Ausralia for me (obviously would pay the shipping)

I have a Fuji S2 body for sale with an extra battery holder. asking 450.00 USD, it as a minor scuff mark on the lower LCD part and is otherwise in very good condition.

Is this Camera still available...managed to flood mine on extended trip to Fiji Australia PNG. Can have the housing serviced in austalia but tough finding the camera. would you consider shiping it to austalia

#3 Viz'art

Viz'art

Orca

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:03 AM

Hi
Just flodded my S2 pro on an extended trip to Fiji/Australia/PNG. I can get the housing serviced in Austraila so really need to replace the camera.

Any chance you could ship to Ausralia for me (obviously would pay the shipping)
Is this Camera still available...managed to flood mine on extended trip to Fiji Australia PNG. Can have the housing serviced in austalia but tough finding the camera. would you consider shiping it to austalia

Yes it is you can PM me at jean@aquatica.ca we will work out the details, and yes its no problem to Australia.

Regards
Jean Bruneau / Aquatica Technical Advisor

www.vizart.ca

www.aquatica.ca

Aquatica Pro Digital housings for D-300s, AF 10-20mm, AF 10-17mm, AF 14MM, AF 17-35mm, af 17-70mm, AF 20MM, AF 60MM, AF 105MM, 2x Ikelite Ds 160, and TLC arms exclusively