• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 underwatercolours

underwatercolours

Manta Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:skinny dipping, sailing, snow skiing, water skiing, art galleries, classic cars, flying

Posted 23 April 2007 - 07:21 PM

I have a box of 14 old Ocean Realm magazines that I can't get myself to throw away. If anyone is interested in them, I'm happy to give them to you. Just PayPal for shipping.

Years ago Ocean Realm was THE magazine for exquisite underwater photography. If you would like to see what's included in this collection, click here.

Please contact me if you're interested.

Bonnie

#2 underwatercolours

underwatercolours

Manta Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:skinny dipping, sailing, snow skiing, water skiing, art galleries, classic cars, flying

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:02 PM

Sorry, the magazines are no longer available.

#3 onokai

onokai

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:U/W photo-Diving-Tuna fishing

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:21 PM

I still have a complete set-
It is still The Mag- to aim for-all shot with FILM-Fathoms is the only other even close contender. Mark

I have a box of 14 old Ocean Realm magazines that I can't get myself to throw away. If anyone is interested in them, I'm happy to give them to you. Just PayPal for shipping.

Years ago Ocean Realm was THE magazine for exquisite underwater photography. If you would like to see what's included in this collection, click here.

Bonnie

2 Subal procase 5- Housings
2 Aquatica f/3 housings
Nikon film f/5's and f/3's cameras
Way to many strobes to list
All that Nikonos junk
and now a subal d300 setup
Still a film divasourus with a baby toe in digital world

#4 GCPhoto

GCPhoto

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 11:04 PM

Bonnie

Hi Bonnie,
I would love to have the magazines. I live in So. Cal. also. Can you ship the magazines Media Mail?

Thanks,

Gary

#5 MorrisonMast

MorrisonMast

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:58 AM

Gary,

If you're interested, I have a set of 30 Ocean Realms Magazines that I'm willing to part with.  Just pay shipping and they're yours.

Best regards,

Morrison

Hi Bonnie,
I would love to have the magazines. I live in So. Cal. also. Can you ship the magazines Media Mail?

Thanks,

Gary

Edited by MorrisonMast, 18 August 2014 - 05:58 AM.