4 replies to this topic

#1 Tampico_ED

Tampico_ED

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:03 PM

Hi,

I have complete strobe arms and Sea&Sea adapter.

4 10" sections 1" Double ball
4 Clamps (I'm throwing a triple clamp for your focus light/extra arm/ or strobe or use as single)
2 Sea&Sea adapter....have long and shorts!

All the above for US$190 incl/shipping (Canada add $5 ship). Any of the other sections (pictured are 6" and 4") to make arms longer extra $15 ea. Extra clamps $22.....These arms retail for about $300+

I'm flexible ...maybe you do not need all the complete arms....let me know PM me ! I'm willing to ship overseas (restricted countries) you pay shipping (Paypal).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Tampico_ED, 27 April 2007 - 04:31 PM.

#2 ulcs

ulcs

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 09:38 AM

Those are not ULCS parts, not sure who has ripped us off again; but they are not genuine ULCS parts made in the USA.

Terry

#3 Tampico_ED

Tampico_ED

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:28 PM

Hi,

Maybe I got it wrong and they are a different brand. I saw a photographer who had them on his rig L&M.He said they were ULCs. When I bought these I just assumed they were ULCS.

They are aluminum. I will lower the price in case they are not ULCS....although they work exactly the same. Maybe someone else knows the brand.....there are too many out there Aquatica, Sea&Sea, Fantasea, Ikelite....

Thanks,
Ed

Those are not ULCS parts, not sure who has ripped us off again; but they are not genuine ULCS parts made in the USA.

Terry

Edited by Tampico_ED, 27 April 2007 - 04:30 PM.

#4 philmayer

philmayer

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 11:21 AM

Hi,

Maybe I got it wrong and they are a different brand. I saw a photographer who had them on his rig L&M.He said they were ULCs. When I bought these I just assumed they were ULCS.

They are aluminum. I will lower the price in case they are not ULCS....although they work exactly the same. Maybe someone else knows the brand.....there are too many out there Aquatica, Sea&Sea, Fantasea, Ikelite....

Thanks,
Ed

ULCS can answer better than I, but I think ULCS is the only company using o-rings on their ball ends. Regular ULCS arms are skeletonized and their bouyancy arms are a larger diameter. That was what told me they weren't ULCS.

Don't know who the manufacturer is though.
Nikon D200, Ikelite Housing, DS200, ULCS Arms, 12-24, 18-70, 60, 105VR

#5 Arnon_Ayal

Arnon_Ayal

Sperm Whale

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1826 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 12:23 PM

I think its Fantasea, they have also the o-rings as ULCS and this kind of arms.
Also there is a black ring on the clamps where ULCS use white ones.
Arnon Ayal www.arnonayal.com
Nikon D200, Ikelite housing, Dual SB105.