• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kdietz

kdietz

Orca

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

Posted 03 March 2003 - 01:53 PM

My wife and I will be diving in Key Largo, Florida with Quiescence Diving Services on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday on the above dates. We would love to have some more digiheads along.

Any locals interested?

We plan to spend our last night in Key West before leaving late the next day for Texas. Any suggestions on a place to stay near Old Town? B&B or small hotel?

Karl
Karl Dietz...Nikon D200...Ikelite iTTL housing...10.5mm...15mm FE...12-24mm...17-35mm...60mm micro...105mm micro...dual DS-200's
www.kdietz.com

#2 donauw

donauw

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 03 March 2003 - 05:57 PM

Maybe...

I'm on Big Pine. What are you diving in Key Largo (believe it or not, I haven't made it to the "Grove," yet.)

Re Key West - Marquesa is very nice , however, it is "break time" so better get moving on reservations for whatever you decide.

Marquesa

Regards,

#3 kdietz

kdietz

Orca

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

Posted 04 March 2003 - 06:54 AM

Don thanks for the tip on the Marquesa....I'll check it out

We've got a minimum of 8 dives scheduled.........I understand the sites are decided daily, but I feel sure "the Grove" will be one of them.......especially if we ask.........if you are interested, call Quiescence and set it up.......we'll join you
Karl Dietz...Nikon D200...Ikelite iTTL housing...10.5mm...15mm FE...12-24mm...17-35mm...60mm micro...105mm micro...dual DS-200's
www.kdietz.com