Dive RIB and Stuff

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wagsy

wagsy

Blue Whale

• Senior Moderator
  • 3845 posts
  • Interests:Sewing and Knitting......no diving of course :-)

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:33 PM

Avon dive rib with 115hp Yamaha in survey for 6 plus 2 crew.

Dive Compressor and storage banks along with a heap of brand new wetsuits.

Comes with a Commercial activity licence as well to operate in the Ningaloo Reef Marine Park. Exmouth Western Australia.

Contact Paul
wagsy@westnet.com.au

Update 25th July 2007 EDIT:
We have decide to sell the lot now for $22,000 AUS (Includes GST)
http://www.hdvunderw...vondiverib.html

Yes a great white did bite it....can bring it over to you Steve but you pay for fuel....
http://www.hdvunderw....com/white.html
Amphibico Phenom & EVO PRO & Navigator 900
Share Your Underwater Videos www.hdvunderwater.com | www.flykam.com.au | www.reeftorainforest.com.au

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 03 May 2007 - 02:50 AM

Hey, is this the rib that the shark bit the heck out of? Could you put it in the water and troll over here to San Diego, Ca and let me have a look? ;-)
Steve B)

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#3 wagsy

wagsy

Blue Whale

• Senior Moderator
  • 3845 posts
  • Interests:Sewing and Knitting......no diving of course :-)

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:34 PM

Bump :)
See above edit.
Amphibico Phenom & EVO PRO & Navigator 900
Share Your Underwater Videos www.hdvunderwater.com | www.flykam.com.au | www.reeftorainforest.com.au

#4 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:08 AM

My 500,000 Balinese rupea is on its way.-Steve B)

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.