• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 David Preutz

David Preutz

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 03:02 AM

I have 2 of the above complete with Nikon F90 camera bodies. Both housings have leak detectors, have never been flooded & just completed a weeks delightful diving with me in The Red Sea:
The price for each housing and camera body + spare O rings is £725.00 - or £1200.00 for both.
I also have a number of focus and aperture gears for Nikon lenses. Plus some close up & split dioptres.

The above, if required also has a custom fitted Pelican 1550 case. This will hold both housings, bodies, (fisheye dome port; 20mm dome; 60mm ext tube; 60mm macro port, plus the relevant lenses - not included in the sale). This cost me in excess of £400.00 to have fitted out and has been subjected to some of the world's airports finest baggage handlers. I'm very pleased to say that despite their best efforts, absolutely nothing has ever been damaged by them.

I have a Subal Housing for a Nikon SB26 speedlight complete with arms, knuckles & sync lead. This comes complete for £425.00. ono

I am UK (London) based and can ship once the shipping costs are agreed and funds have cleared. I will not take any Western Union 'money' transfers.