• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 waterworldimages

waterworldimages

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 08:24 AM

Nikonos SB-104's[B][B] Looking to sell a pair of the BIG BAD BOYS. 9/10 Shape. These strobes are in EXCELLENT shape. They are nice to use and work perfect. NEVER flooded. I have two (2) Each strobe has two batteries and I have a QUICK charger. I would like to sell them in a pair due to the fact that I only have one charger. Batteries are in great shape and hold a FULL charge. These strobes are great for the DIGITAL SLR shooting. They are FULL of power and really light up your WIDE shots. I would also consider a trade for a pair of Sea and Sea YS 120's. I will sell the sb-104's as a pair with 4 batteries and 1 charger for 800.00$ My ebay name is waterworldjr. I also will be selling an Aquatica A100 housing with two ports and an extension ring for a Nikon 105. I have a zoom gear ring for the 17-35mm that will go along with the housing. Housing is in 9/10 shape and ready to be shipped. The ports are a 8" dome and shade and a macro port with cover.Housing is 1 year old and was never flooded.1050$ for the housing and ports. :P :P