• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sarah13

Sarah13

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:13 AM

Hey there. My name is Sarah and I found this forum as I was researching information on underwater photography. I have been diving for about 15 years and for my day job I am the creative director at a concrete company. With our small creative department I often get to shoot and art direct my own shoots, as well as design the collaterial and packaging. I love the start to finish hands on aspect.

I am going on a liveaboard in the Bahamas this summer and thought it would be a fun opportunity to finally combine these two interests, diving and photography. I also volunteer at the Georgia Aquarium. Living in landlocked Atlanta, it is great to have the aquarium near by to visit and get my fix :)

Here is a Platinum/Palladium image I shot and printed. It is Lake Michigan

Posted Image

#2 james

james

The Engineer

• Super Mod
  • 9969 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:18 AM

Hi Sarah and welcome to Wetpixel. You are going to have a great time diving w/ your camera.

I was just in Atlanta a few weeks ago to give a photo talk at "SaltwaterU" I got to meet some great people and enjoy Georgia hospitality. I also got to see the aquarium which was an interesting experience.

Cheers
James
Canon 1DsMkIII - Seacam Housing
Dual Ikelite Strobes
Photo site - www.reefpix.org

#3 Rocha

Rocha

Salty Dog

• Senior Moderator
  • 3073 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:44 PM

Hi Sarah, welcome to wetpixel! Liveaboard is one of the best ways to learn underwater photography by doing it, I am sure you will have a lot of fun. Please, post your images here when you come back...

Luiz Rocha - www.luizrocha.com
Nikon D800, Aquatica AD800, Ikelite strobes.

#4 Sarah13

Sarah13

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:08 PM

Hi Sarah, welcome to wetpixel! Liveaboard is one of the best ways to learn underwater photography by doing it, I am sure you will have a lot of fun. Please, post your images here when you come back...

Absolutly! I can't wait. I have a little over a month to get ready!