• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wetpixel

wetpixel

Wetpixel

• Admin
  • 2943 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 01:29 AM

Zoom Wide Angle-Telephoto EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus Lens

USA Model Canon 28-135 Image Stabilizing USM lens w/hood for sale, in very good to excellent condition. Perfect glass (always has had a filter over it), and no noticeable scratches on body. Very close inspection shows a few tiny marks.

I can't remember the last time I used it, so I'm selling it. :P

$330 is the low-ball ebay closing price.

Purchased from B&H for $454 on 10/11/2000.

From B&H:
A compact, lightweight standard zoom lens with superior optical performance plus a built-in Image Stabilizer. The IS system reduces the possibility of blurred photographs caused by camera shake, enabling handheld photography in comparatively dim light without a flash or tripod. The IS system is composed of a pair of gyro sensors to detect vertical and horizontal motion and a microprocessor that compensates for it by shifting special lens elements in parallel with the perceived movement. At the wideangle end of the zoom range, the equivalent shutter speed gain is approximately 1.5 stops while at the telephoto end, it is approximately 2 stops. In addition, the lens has a USM drive mechanism for optimum AF performance, and the pulse control diaphragm (EMD) ensures precise aperture control.
Eric Cheng - Administrator, Wetpixel -

#2 wetpixel

wetpixel

Wetpixel

• Admin
  • 2943 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 11:01 AM

sold
Eric Cheng - Administrator, Wetpixel -