Photo

Selling complete UW digital Aquatica s2, two Fuji s2 pros, 2 ds125s, cables, 18-35mm mint $5250

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 christopher

christopher

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:57 PM

A complete, turn key award winning digital underwater photography setup. $5250.

2 Fuji S2 Pro bodies
Aquatica S2 housing - 2 dive trips
Aquatica 8" dome, extension port, zoom gear
Mint Nikkor 18-35mm zoom
2 Ikelite DS 125 strobes
4 NiCad strobe batteries
BW +3 diopter
5 UL/Ikelite arms and joints

Two Fuji S2 Pro bodies recording 72Mb Raw files, 37Mb Jpegs on their 12.1 million recorded pixels. One is a true backup, never taken on water.

Aquatica Aluminum Housing for the Fujifilm Finepix S2 Pro. "The Aquatica S2 leaves very little room for improvement. For an underwater photographer looking to make the jump to digital, this is it. The S2’s TTL strobe compatibility is a great feature." Included is the 8" dome port with normal use/wear, not scratched to affect photos in any way, neoprene cover for it, sun shade with some light wear, and extension port for the longer zoom lenses. Also included is the cast aluminum zoom gear.

Absolute mint 18-35mm Nikkor Zoom lens included, a recent purchase for a one time wedding shoot with my Fuji S3. I never got to try it underwater. The lens review: "Even for the same or less price and even if you can get an f/2.8 from the off-brands stick with this winner. This is a great lens for many purposes, and looks and feels nice, too."

Two Ikelite DS 125 Digital strobes. Unbelievable strobes, fast recycle. Both work with preflash and TTL. "The Fuji S2 is the only digital SLR for which there is a possibility to use Nikon lenses and also support full TTL strobe functionality." You'll get amazing results on shutter priority. I have two backup batteries as well, a total of four NiCads, heavy duty packs with the Ikelite charger. Use two flashes for both dives or one flash for four dives each day without charging. One light has a removable plastic diffuser insert on front.

Two Ikelite sync cables for the flashes, five assorted Ultralight/Ikelite arms and five joints, brand new BW +3 diopter, never used.

The housing is used, but gently. I dive once a year and have used it twice. It has never been flooded or wet inside, but it has had the camera inside so there are signs of use as you would expect. The outer edges of the lights show wear from dive use. It is a complete system, tried and award winning. It can take 420 beautiful photos a dive on a 2 gig card.

For $250 more I will send it in the rolling padded Pelican Waterproof Case. I have the original Aquatica boxes, bubble wrap, and Ikelite battery boxes. For $75 I will send it UPS ground to the USA. Higher rates will apply for International shipping - write me for a quote.

It is currently listed on eBay:

Complete UW Digital Photography Rig 2 Fuji s2 Pros w/lt
Aquatica UW housing, 2 Fujifilm S2s, 2 DS 125 Ikelites
Item number: 270128305777

Edited by christopher, 06 June 2007 - 07:59 PM.