• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ulflyer

ulflyer

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 04:00 AM

Canon 20D, ikelite housing w/ttl, canon 17-85 IS lens, ikelite dome port for 17-85, ikelite ds125 strobe with battery, extra strobe battery, ttl cable, ikelite modular strobe arm set, diopter, ikelite smart charger (new style), pelican case with padded divider set, 3 2gig CF cards, 1 1gig CF card, several extra o-rings for all. This is an awesome rig - comes with ALL you need to take professional quality pics. Many thousands invested in this setup - all the best gear with no shortcuts. Condition of all items is EXCELLENT - never any leaks, always taken care of. I've only used this setup a dozen times or so - selling only because this is really more horsepower than I need given that we only go ocean diving a few times per year. All items function as they should and include original boxes and instructions.
Camera has a total of 4k clicks - underwater equip much less (probably around 700 clicks underwater).
Price for complete setup is $2300.00 + insured shipping. I'll ship only in US - sorry, no shipment/sales outside USA. You are perfectly welcome to come inspect in person - we are 15 miles from Indianapolis. I will also send photos via email to interested parties.
email is best way to reach me, we'l exchange phone numbers if you have specific questions.
Happy and safe diving to you all!!
Michael
ulflyer@insightbb.com

Edited by ulflyer, 12 June 2007 - 06:51 PM.