Joe

#2 divadiver

divadiver

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:17 AM

Hi-

Are you looking for a housing or the camera? We have both. We have a Sea and Sea d70 housing that is like brand new. My husband only took it on 2 trips before we switched to the D200. let us know if you are interested.

Hi All,
Looking for a D70s body in good working order
Thanks

Joe

#3 wwb

wwb

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:48 PM

Hi-

Are you looking for a housing or the camera? We have both. We have a Sea and Sea d70 housing that is like brand new. My husband only took it on 2 trips before we switched to the D200. let us know if you are interested.

I'm looking for a d70 housing if you have one, as long as it's for a good price. I take it you are keeping the ports, so I have to keep that in mind. Let me know what you will let it go for, either as a package with the body, or housing alone.

WWB

#4 joeyfishes

joeyfishes

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:09 PM

Hi-

I am looking for a D70s body. I have a housing allready. Looks like you have a taker for both ;) . But if you want to sell the body. I am interested

Thanks

Joe