• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dmanfish

Dmanfish

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:15 PM

I ordered this in early November after seeing the demo at DEMA. I purchased it from Ryan Canon @ Reef Photo in Florida. He was the only dealer who could get his hands a system fairly quickly. I had it all by December, less the new 105 VR port. While I waited for it I purchased a used turn key Subal Nikon D2x system. Now I have 2 complete systems. Everything is boxed. I have used the N20 housing system on one trip and it was awesome. The D2x system came used and shows heavy wear. I have decided to sell the Nikon D200 system which is by far the newer of the two systems. What I have:

Subal N20 housing with the optional $1000 magnifier veiwer installed. I also have the 60mm AF port, $1100+ big glass FE2 port and the brand new gearless 105 MF/AF port which is new for 2007. This will not accomodate the standard 105mm micro this is for the brand new VR 105 lens by Nikkor. I also have 1 camera body in great shape. I have the matching Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 VR lens still in box new. Nikkor 60mm micro 2.8, Nikkor 10.5 fisheye 2.8 and the Sigma close focus 15mm f/2.8 fisheye lens. I have a permanent Ultralight screw down mount for either single strobe for macro or for a focus light. I put the same Ultralight ball mount on my Subal D2x housing to hold a Fisheye Halogen focus light - best light ever! This is all still in warrantee through Subal.

I will be away with the family to start off the summer from 6/16 - 6/30. Please send an email and I will respond upon my return. I can send pictures of everything on request. Please don't low ball me. I dont need to sell anything. Thanks and enjoy your summer.

Dmanfishatcomcastdotnet = Dmanfish@comcast.net

#2 jmorgan1234

jmorgan1234

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:26 PM

Hi, I'm am looking for a Subal housing for my D200. I have all the ports I need and am also in need of selling a Subal F4 with all the gears for several lenses.
How much would you like for the housing?
Thanks,
JMorgan

#3 Dmanfish

Dmanfish

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 03:03 PM

Hello J Morgan. I have no interest in selling just the housing. Sorry. There has been alot of interest in the system as a whole and that is how I intend to sell it. Thanks for your interest. You can buy the housing I have from Berkley at Backscatter, Fred at Under Water Photo Tech or from Ryan at Reef Photo. The housing with the VF will cost you about $5k and their glass as you know is fantastic but pricey. You do get what you pay for though.