• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dmanfish

Dmanfish

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:24 PM

These were purchased new in 2007. I have 2 and they are in mint condition. They each have onboard LED focus lights which are a feature I don't use. I have the Fisheye top mounted focus light and I cant say enough good about the light. I am selling the strobes as a pair for $875 or $450 each. They have the same out put as the YS90s but these are much smaller and has a newer incremental output switch. I will not be unavailable until after 6/30. Please email your questions but understand I most likely will not even see them until July. Available but not included are 2 Sea & Sea NIkon 5 pins cords. Thanks.

Dmanfishatcomcastdotnet = Dmanfish@comcast.net

#2 divadiver

divadiver

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:14 AM

Please let me know if these are still available? How many dives have they been on? thanks.

These were purchased new in 2007. I have 2 and they are in mint condition. They each have onboard LED focus lights which are a feature I don't use. I have the Fisheye top mounted focus light and I cant say enough good about the light. I am selling the strobes as a pair for $875 or $450 each. They have the same out put as the YS90s but these are much smaller and has a newer incremental output switch. I will not be unavailable until after 6/30. Please email your questions but understand I most likely will not even see them until July. Available but not included are 2 Sea & Sea NIkon 5 pins cords. Thanks.

Dmanfishatcomcastdotnet = Dmanfish@comcast.net