• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 underwatercolours

underwatercolours

Manta Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:skinny dipping, sailing, snow skiing, water skiing, art galleries, classic cars, flying

Posted 11 March 2003 - 12:39 PM

I currently have one week at my condo at Club Cascadas de Baja in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico up for auction on ebay. The starting bid is $450 but I've had no bids yet. I can't use it this week because I'll be in Thailand, so if I can't sell off the week on ebay, I'll make it available to anyone on this forum for a flat $400. This is less than my cost.

Of course if you really would like it before the auction is over, you'll need to bid on it.

All the details and photos can be seen on the ebay site.

Once the auction is done, you can contact me through my email here.

Bonnie

#2 Bad boy

Bad boy

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2003 - 03:20 PM

So Bonnie does this mean there will no naked jacuzzi parties this year?

What's the diving like down there this time of year?

Ben

#3 underwatercolours

underwatercolours

Manta Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:skinny dipping, sailing, snow skiing, water skiing, art galleries, classic cars, flying

Posted 12 March 2003 - 07:29 AM

Diving in Cabo this time of year is about the same as we saw in August, but the water is colder. I usually bring a 7mm, but I'm a whimp. During el niņo times, I've seen the water get up to 80, but its more likely to be in the mid to high 60s. Visibility depends on the area you are diving. I've seen 100' vis near the sand falls one year, and crap the next year on the same site. Its less crowded there in April, but I haven't checked if this week will have a spring break crowd. I really liked the diving around Cabo Pulmo around the Buena Vista area. One of the nicest dives I've done there was around the arch, but I have also seen conditions there take a turn with very strong currents.

The condo is about a 10-15 minute walk from town, so there are a lot of dive shop options, but if you call or email Kevin at Amigos del Mar, I'm sure he'll know much better than I what the conditions are likely to be in April.

#4 underwatercolours

underwatercolours

Manta Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 09:18 PM

Sorry, but the condo is no longer available.