Photo

FS: Inon Z220s strobe in great condition!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ychng

Ychng

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:00 AM

Hi all!

Just wanted to post a heads up that I've listed my Inon Z220s on Ebay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...I...p;rd=1&rd=1

Perfect working condition, never had a misfire or leak in 2.5 years and 5-6 dive trips. Only selling as work situation will not allow me to dive at all for the next 2 years or so :)

Thanks all,
Yeang
Canon, Seacam, my lucky Sigma Fisheye, lucky Inon Strobes. Profoto lighting topside.

#2 james

james

The Engineer

• Super Mod
  • 9969 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:41 AM

I've been looking for some Inons. And I was thinking about bidding on this one when I saw it on Ebay today - but I don't want to bid against my fellow Wetpixel members.

James
Canon 1DsMkIII - Seacam Housing
Dual Ikelite Strobes
Photo site - www.reefpix.org

#3 herbko

herbko

Herbzilla

• Super Mod
  • 2128 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:18 AM

I've been looking for some Inons. And I was thinking about bidding on this one when I saw it on Ebay today - but I don't want to bid against my fellow Wetpixel members.

James

Go for it James. If you're willing to pay more than others then you should get it.
Herb Ko http://herbko.net
Canon 5D; Aquatica housing; 2 Inon Z220 strobes; Canon 100mm macro, 17-40mm ; Sigma 15mm FE, 24mm macro, 50mm macro

#4 spc337

spc337

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 05:06 AM

Is there a different between the z220 vs z220s ? I see mentions of the z220s not in the plural sense and I can't find info on them.

Thanks
Hugyfot Housing, Canon 40d, Inon z-240 (w/Nikonos 5pin connector), Heinrichs Weikamp TTL Converter, Canon EF-S 60mm, Canon EF 10-22mm.

#5 Ychng

Ychng

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 07:12 AM

James, please don't be so altrustic, bid I say, bid!! :)

Just kidding... though i would like to see it go for a fair price. I love my Inons to death (I have 2), and am only selling this one as the next two years I'll be stuck on the wards with about 1 week of vacation time a year. No diving for me!

spc337, the Inon Z220s refers to the version without the focus light and laser. Sorry, I should have made this a bit clearer. Bad naming choice on Inon's part too I suppose. But in terms of the actual strobe itself, the flash output is identical to that of the Z220, and battery life will be better depending on how much the focus light is used on the Z220.

One thing I love about the Z220/220s that is NOT available on the new Z240s is the recycle beep. Inon to my great disappointment removed the beep feature so you cannot tell when the strobe has recycled. I can't tell you how many times I have relied on that beep when my eyes are glued to the VF!

Yeang
Canon, Seacam, my lucky Sigma Fisheye, lucky Inon Strobes. Profoto lighting topside.