• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nopro

nopro

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:44 PM

I have a just released Ikelite 6182.50 housing for the Nikon Coolpix P5000 10 Megapixel Digital Camera.
I got the Nikon this year for Fathers day and ordered a the housing with a 9523.32 Dual Handle and Tray Assembly (Without quick release).

The housing sells for $500 and the handle for $75. I used these once and decided to order a DSLR housing for my Canon 400D instead.

The housing works fine but isn't the right choice for the diving I do.
I spend most of my time in the cold murky waters of the Pacific Northewst.

I need to sell the housing and Dual Handle assembly. I plan to keep the p-5000 but could be persuaded to include it for the right offer.
This is a TTL housing and also comes with a flash deflector to use with optical flashes and a flash diffuser to use with the internal flash for closeup shots.

You can check out the housing specs at http://www.ikelite.c.../nik_p5000.html

All reasonable offers considered.
I'LL pay shipping WITHIN THE U.S. Payment via Paypal is acceptable.

email scuba_greg@yahoo.com

Edited by nopro, 19 July 2007 - 07:29 AM.

#2 nopro

nopro

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:20 AM

I'm still trying to sell this and will include the camera, soft case, 1 Gig SD, card 2 batteries, charger, manuals and software.

#3 nopro

nopro

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:43 PM

SOLD

Thanks Wetpixel for connecting me with the people who would be most interested in my equipment.
I'm looking forward to taking some pictures with my Canon EOS XTI. I'm sure I'll have many questions to post about how to get the best use out of my new equipment. I've already read many fine comments.

I have a just released Ikelite 6182.50 housing for the Nikon Coolpix P5000 10 Megapixel Digital Camera.
I got the Nikon this year for Fathers day and ordered a the housing with a 9523.32 Dual Handle and Tray Assembly (Without quick release).

The housing sells for $500 and the handle for $75. I used these once and decided to order a DSLR housing for my Canon 400D instead.

The housing works fine but isn't the right choice for the diving I do.
I spend most of my time in the cold murky waters of the Pacific Northewst.

I need to sell the housing and Dual Handle assembly. I plan to keep the p-5000 but could be persuaded to include it for the right offer.
This is a TTL housing and also comes with a flash deflector to use with optical flashes and a flash diffuser to use with the internal flash for closeup shots.
You can check out the housing specs at http://www.ikelite.c.../nik_p5000.html
All reasonable offers considered.
I'LL pay shipping WITHIN THE U.S. Payment via Paypal is acceptable.

email scuba_greg@yahoo.com