• Please log in to reply
1921 replies to this topic

#1701 divchik57

divchik57

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:46 PM

My name is Donna and I have been diving for 12 years.  Relatively new to underwater photographer so hoping to find some tips and maybe even some used gear.

#1702 jesteraak

jesteraak

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:49 PM

Hello!

Have been shooting stills with a variety of setups over the years and just recently got into videography, eager to share my creations!

#1703 BangkokBob

BangkokBob

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:59 AM

Hi everybody - currently new to diving and want to take some snapshots of my diving.  Advance land photographer - but getting into underwater.  (surprised the housing cost more than the camera!!)  Seems to be a very expensive hobby - especially if they change the camera design.  At least with my DSLR; the lenses are good forever only the camera changes.  With underwater you have a very 'married system' if one changes all has to change.  Now in the Red Sea (Saudi) and live in Thailand.

#1704 Ptitsoso

Ptitsoso

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 07:39 AM

Hello 

i am Sonia,i came  from France.

#1705 Bevanj

Bevanj

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:56 AM

Hi All,

I'm Bevan from NZ.

I've been shooting with a g12, but bit the bullet and got a nauticam housing for my 5d3.

Great information on this forum!

#1706 SeaSaw

SeaSaw

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:34 PM

Howdy. Headed out soon on an expedition with the non-profit Sharks Pacific in the Cook Islands. Getting excited.

Erin

#1707 Techapma

Techapma

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:32 AM

Hello,

Long time reader of Wetpixel, but recently signed up so I can post some questions. I've been diving for about 10 years, and practicing underwater photography for about 5.

I've recently upgraded from a RX100 to a GH5 and looking for some advice.

Thanks,

#1708 Bathing

Bathing

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:40 AM

Hi everyone! Been diving and photographing since 2003. Recently upgraded from Canon 600D in Nauticam housing to Canon 7D MKII in Nauticam housing. Want to sell my old 600D body and Nauticam Housing. Will post it in the Classifieds section.

#1709 hammerhead02

hammerhead02

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:00 AM

Hi, looking for used light and motion Sunray 2000x batteries. Dead batteries are fine. I can rebuild. Also looking for a single light, can be working or not.

Thanks

#1710 remywhiting

remywhiting

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 04:00 PM

Hi, I'm in the UK shooting stills in the water, mainly swimming with an Aquatech housing and Canon 5d mk3, cheers, Remy

#1711 ggiacomoo

ggiacomoo

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:23 AM

hi i'm new here... hope to "dive" well :D

#1712 divemedic

divemedic

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:07 PM

Hey everyone, Danny from southern california. I have been messing around with a little point and shoot lately and am looking to make the plunge into a nicer more capable setup.

#1713 Dulcow

Dulcow

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Photography, scuba diving and cooking ;-)

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:59 AM

Hey there,

I'm pleased to join this group. My name is Guillaume and I'm French, currently living in France. I came back to Europe after spending 2 years in Malaysia (living, working and diving!).

Being a ground photographer, I'm also carrying that passion underwater ;-)

I'm selling my Olympus EPL-7 setup to move to Fujifilm XT-2, camera that I have bought last week!

Cheers,

G.

#1714 slawek

slawek

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:58 AM

Hello, I am Slawek, from Poland.  I shoot with a Olympus C-5060, C-7070. Looking to update gear....

#1715 diverseptember

diverseptember

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:32 AM

Hello - I'm Curtis from Canada.  Unfortunately my dive days are likely over given a serious back injury.  As a result, I will be selling my photo gear in the classified section.  A full Seacam set-up for a Canon 5d mk iii if your interested.  

#1716 tenny92

tenny92

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:40 PM

Hi WP Members

I'm Phil, from the UK. Been diving for 6 years now, instructing for last 2. I've a Hugyfot housing & port setup for a 5D MKii I'm looking to sell to make funds more my new EM-1 Mirrorless. 

Contact me if you'd like any info on the Hugyfot housing or if you are selling a housing for EM-1, ideally Nauticam or Aquatica

#1717 jsdive

jsdive

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:58 PM

Hi.

I am glad to join the community and look forward to learning much more about underwater photography.

Many thanks!

js

#1718 tjojohn37

tjojohn37

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:58 PM

Hi- I'm Tracy. I joined to learn more about UW photography and potentially sell my current equipment as I continue to search for new equipment. Cheers!!

#1719 wchinnis

wchinnis

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:40 PM

Hi,

Greetings from a long time reader.

#1720 Farrie

Farrie

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:54 AM

Hello, Ben here from Australia. Been diving for a long time but am new to the underwater photography scene. Keen to learn a lot!