• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alex_Mustard

Alex_Mustard

The Doctor

• Super Mod
  • 8393 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 12:07 PM

I only ran one digital photography workshop in 2007, so I thought I'd get in early for 2008!

I am running a small workshop, for a maximum of 12 photographers, at Ocean Frontiers on the East End of Grand Cayman between 19th-26th January 2008. The workshop will focus on shooting reef wide angle (walls, caverns), fish photography, and bigger creatures (rays, tarpon, sharks). For the stingrays we will be doing special dawn and sunset shoots to get great light and schooling behaviour (dawn).

Full details are here:
http://oceanfrontier...res-event_weeks

We will have our own boat all week and will basically just go out and do diving totally dedicated to photography. Evenings will have lectures and critique sessions of your images. As always with my workshops - this trip is aimed at DLSR shooters.

Places on this workshop will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Booking is direct with the dive center (see webpage above).

Alex

p.s. Please email me or post below if you have any questions. But remember you must email Lesley (see link above) to place a deposit to reserve a place.

Alexander Mustard - www.amustard.com - www.magic-filters.com
Nikon D4 (Subal housing). Nikon D7100 (Subal housing). Olympus EPL-5 (Nauticam housing).

#2 Alex_Mustard

Alex_Mustard

The Doctor

• Super Mod
  • 8393 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:44 AM

UPDATE! 8 places filled, 4 remaining.

Alex

Nikon D4 (Subal housing). Nikon D7100 (Subal housing). Olympus EPL-5 (Nauticam housing).

#3 Alex_Mustard

Alex_Mustard

The Doctor

• Super Mod
  • 8393 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:42 AM

FULLY BOOKED.