• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ron

Ron

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:00 AM

This is one custom machined and red anodized strobe tray that was designed specifically for the Olympus Pt-015 Housing, It comes with A machined pocket for pad on housing and also is machined for rear feet on housing !! Totaly eliminatimg any movement of tray, The tray is designed to accept either 1 or 2 TLC or ULC strobe arms, The package you see come with TLC Dovetail's, TLC Handle that has a lean on it for comfort and also easy access to side buttons, It also include one anodized removable Fiber optic cover that can be setup for 1 or 2 S&S Buttons, also included in Package is one LED spotting Light adjustable mount That was made to fit the Princeton Tec Attitude LED, All fasteners are stainless , I have been making and selling these on a limited basis since I received my housing and there was nothing I liked available, The second strobe drop also has a 1/2" drop so it does not interfer with the palm of you hand !! On a recent Trip to Cozumel the System performed great and the weight ratio in water was just a little negative,Comfort and ease of operation was Excellent, I have 2 of these packages available if anyone is interested, They sell for $220.00 + Shipping or the trays by themselve run $140.00 + Shipping which gives you the base tray and drop only !!These are High Qualiy hand made trays that won't dissappoint you !! :huh:

#2 Ron

Ron

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 09:25 PM

Update on Tray Package, I have one package left, one sold as of 4/8 !! :) B)