• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ron

Ron

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 12:21 AM

Here is a pic of the package setup minus one strobe :( :) Plese Email me if you Have any questions at rperk48@attbi.com B) This Pic is of the tray setup that I sold to a person in Ireland and is for Diplay of the Tray Packages I make that fit the PT-015 housing, Previous post give's Details of items included in Package !! :D Sorry for any confusion, I just wanted to show what setup looked like ready to go on housing !! :huh:

#2 wade

wade

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 08:02 AM

You still selling this setup?

Can you fill in more details as well... age of setup, approx number of uses, reason for selling, itemized list of whats included? I'm in qeue for a new pt-015 housing from B&H, but they have yet to recieve them. So, if you still have it, I'd be interested (depending on above).

Thanks!
Wade

#3 Ron

Ron

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 08:07 AM

Wade
These are Brand New Setups, I make them on a limited Basis and I have 2 Setup's Ready to GO !! Everything that comes with package is listed under pic of Package !! :huh: Just click next oldest for complete details of package !! :(

#4 landlockedinTN

landlockedinTN

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 08:25 PM

How Much for everything excluding housing and strobe?

#5 Ron

Ron

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 April 2003 - 11:31 PM

The packages come with tray,dovetail's,Handle with dovetail top and bottom,Ajustable Princeton Tec Attitude spotting light mount and A anodized removable Fiber Optic plate for your strobes and mounting hardware as shown in previous package on earlier post and the packages are $220.00 + shipping, You will need to get your own TLC or ULC arms!! The strobe,arm & housing in Pic above is for DISPLAY ONLY !! :huh: :( For Pic and FULL description please see April 3rd Post on Tray !! :freak: