• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BurBunny

BurBunny

Triggerfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Anything in, on or under water! Travel agent.

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:52 AM

Since the enlargement thread is in imminent danger of hijacking, thought I'd start this thread instead of being tempted to add onto the calibration discussion beginning there.

Have had and used SpyderPRO for several years and been happy. However, with the prices where they are on the Spyder2 products, is there anything I'd get by upgrading to one of the Spyder2 options?

I have a 17" LCD and 15" laptop monitor to calibrate, however I don't use them together when editing, so they don't have to be calibrated to one another. I don't mind switching back and forth between profiles when I switch screens.

Edited by BurBunny, 13 November 2007 - 11:53 AM.

-Amber

#2 cdoyal

cdoyal

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:30 PM

Since the enlargement thread is in imminent danger of hijacking, thought I'd start this thread instead of being tempted to add onto the calibration discussion beginning there.

Have had and used SpyderPRO for several years and been happy. However, with the prices where they are on the Spyder2 products, is there anything I'd get by upgrading to one of the Spyder2 options?

I have a 17" LCD and 15" laptop monitor to calibrate, however I don't use them together when editing, so they don't have to be calibrated to one another. I don't mind switching back and forth between profiles when I switch screens.

I just bought a Spyder2 Suite on ebay for $79. It was very slightly used but only a few months old. It's wonderful!
Nikon D7000, D200, Aquatica housings, Nikkor 60 and 105, Tokina 10-17, Z240s, DS125s, TLC arms
Sony HC9 in L&M Bluefin housing with 1000 LED lights.